This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command present in the settings of any browser.
Place2Be S.r.l. Rampa Santa Maria delle Grazie, 12B, Avellino (Italy)
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: Tracking Tool; Usage data; first name; last name; e-mail; billing address; payment information.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Owner processes Personal Data related to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the need for the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Holder’s operational offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Holder.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain more information about the location of processing, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data Processing Details.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User may verify whether any of the transfers just described takes place by reviewing the section of this document on details of the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
Data are processed and kept for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until that interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until that consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon the expiration of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Processing of Collected Data
User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Platform and Hosting Services and Infrastructure Monitoring.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Personal Data Processing Details.”
Details of the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact User
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Platform and hosting services
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. Users may object to the processing of their Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing, and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- Verify and request rectification. The User can check the accuracy of their Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have it transferred to another owner. You have the right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unimpeded to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, a contract to which the User is a party, or contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose complaint. The User may file a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are advised that if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner set out in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
More information about the treatment
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages to its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e., files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is encouraged to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will re-collect the User’s consent, if necessary.